All Volunteers must Obey these Guidelines:
- All volunteers must first complete a volunteer application and a fingerprint card. Volunteers at school sites must also provide proof of a cleared TB test.
- When visiting any of our facilities, visitors must take a volunteer lanyard before entering.
- Volunteers must sign in and sign out every day they come in. Volunteers are responsible for keeping their own hours.
- Volunteer hours are variable. Please contact the Club for more information.
- Physical contact with children is only condoned when absolutely necessary.
- If you are a volunteer and have an issue with a Club member, it is imperative that you find a staff member to help with the situation.
- The Boys & Girls Club of Burbank and Greater East Valley reserves the right to remove volunteers from our facilities at any time and for any reason.